Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hell Hath Frozen

Yes, I thought that is what would have to happen before I ever got motivated enough to enter a gym again. I was a "member" of a gym for years and went only a couple times a year. When we moved out of that area, I finally realized that if I couldn't get off the couch when I lived 5 minutes away from the gym, I probably wouldn't do it if I lived 20 minutes away. Gym membership-cancelled-2006. Fast forward to my ass getting wider and wider-2009. Time to get off the couch, get myself to Costco for the deal of the year on gym memberships, and get myself to 24 Hour Fitness. If you are trying to get motivated or looking for a cheap gym membership, try looking at Costco. It was $299 for 2 years. That breaks down to only $12.50 per month. And, this time I am going to get my money's worth. Weight today: X-2.5 pounds.

Is it weird that my toes went numb while on the elliptical?

No comments:

Post a Comment