Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Work Out Warrior

I finally had a day where I felt less like a work out wannabe and more like a work out warrior. Usually, when I am at the gym a basketball game or some other ESPNesque event is on the many televisions which are not generally of interest to me. However, yesterday I was at the gym at a different time of day and a comedy was on. I realized that I could listen to it with my headphones. DUH! I am totally a tv junkie. If my husband puts on a tv show for just 30 seconds, I am hooked. So, it looks like I found the key to stamina enough to stay on the eliptical for over an hour: watch tv. I must say that it is very rare that television is the answer to anything good, but in this case I must say a great big thank you to the writers at That 70s Show although anything besides ESPN or FOX news probably would have worked just as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment